Saturday 6 June 2009

Big Thank you!


A big thank you to everyone who came along yesterday and visited the shop for "Fancy Friday". It was a great success and a lot of fun! This afternoon I am trying to make up some new designs, but the sun is streaming in the windows and we have friends coming over for tea, and the house is a tip. My studio for once is very orginised and tidy, but everywhere else ............
So I think I have no choice but to get Daisy (the hoover) and a duster out and get stuck in. Maybe inspiration will strike while I am doing the dishes.

I almost forgot, 3 new little birds came into my life last week, and aren't they sweet? The 2 little blue and white ones came from a dear friend of my Mum's, Christina. And the soft pink one hanging beside my button heart was from my dear friend Holly. (She also made the button heart!)

1 comment:

Laura Bray said...

I am crazy for bird stuff and your new birdies are so cute. I'm jealous!