Wednesday 3 June 2009

Another time filler or loser?

"Vaila" bracelet in the shop
This morning has flown by, and I haven't got nearly enough done! And I'll tell you, simply as a warning - Stumbleupon - is dangerous! I stupidly hit the button and lost a whole hour, finding some amazing new sites, artists and designers- like this. All great for inspiration, but distracting me from my experiment. Saying that I have some ideas for some new designs which I should get listed this evening.


On the experiment front, my shop went from 57 hits on Monday to 641 yesterday! I just need to keep up this marketing/ promotional push to convert more of the views to sales. I'm going to allow my self 30 mins to stop by all your blogs then it's back to work.
Any more salad suggestions?

5 comments:

Julia said...

Oh my goodness, your experimenting is so, so successful :) Thank you for sharing all your news and advice! I love this bracelet by the way~

Unknown said...

OH, I am so so excited about this glass-etching thing. THANKS for sharing!

I really need to follow in your footsteps with this marketing stuff.

I just don't know where to start!
That is amazing that you went from 57 to 641. SHOCK and AWE!

keep up the good work!
Sylvia C.

Karen said...

I would love to know your marketing/promotional secrets! That is so awesome.
I love that bracelet! It is very pretty!

Kooljewelry said...

Hi, your experiment is awesome!! great bracelet, Im starting to blog so I need to learn more from people like you. Thanks for sharring

Laura Bray said...

What an exciting experiment. Keep it up. I'm curious. Did the increased hits = increased sales? When I did my Great Twitter Experiment (on my blog a few months ago) I increased hits, but didn't get the sales. Curious to know if you are getting different results.