Wednesday 6 February 2008

Oh what an exciting day!

Firstly I was woken by the postie delivering my parcel from Zoopri. She sell all sorts of wonderful goodies including customised rubber stamps and stickers. She was so helpful when I was chatting to her about the design and styles and they came all the way from Singapore really quickly. I am so excited I took some snaps!
Then when I was checking out my etsy shop I saw that there was a special commission my bo and i had ordered was ready! Blaze my blog buddy has done this wonderful set and commission for me and my bo's 1st year wedding anniversary. I have the spot on the wall reserved for these delights and am so excited! I am constantly doing commissions for other people so it is so nice to have my own fist one. Here's a sneeky peek at the set.
And lastly I wanted to show you my knitting, I have finished my first hand knitted project a scarf and now I am on to scarf number 2!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

What a great way to celebrate your first anniversary, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so excited for you and your Bo, and your future pup! :) What a great blogging buddy you are! :)