1. I live in Paisley, in a beautiful tenement flat, which was built in 1905. The towns main indutsry in times gone by was silk weaving, and my flat it 100 yards from THE MILL, a beautiful building built in 1838. I moved in 4 years ago and am slowly making it my own. The 'Paisley Pattern' design comes from my town!
2. I am the eldest of 15 grandchildren, me at 29 and the youngest is baby Eve who is 8 months old! So i come from a large family for which I am so greatful, they are so loving, supportive and encourging.
3. I graduated from Glasgow School of Art in 2002 with a BA HONs in Textile design, my specialism was knitted textiles. (I have just this year learned to hand knit!) My loves are designing and photography.
4.I got married to my bo, Stuart, in February this year. We have been together 10 years and were both not interested in marriage, but then something changed and we gave ourselves 3 months to plan the day. It was wonderful and low key with imidiate family and friends.
5. I don't drink alcohol any more. I gave it up when I was 21, so now I enjoy a bowl of home made soup to wind down after a busy week!
6. I had some of my work featured in a film when I was 17, the film was "The Near Room", I did paintings of Mohamad Ali for scenery.
7. I love angels, I have 20 different angels around the house.
The rules: -Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.-Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself-Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.-Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I've tagged these 3 people to share 7 interesting facts about themselves!
1 - Laura at Laura's House
2 - Emilia at Weekend Stamper
3 - Patricia at Artfully Yours
4- Tricia at Oh So Crafty