Tuesday 23 October 2007

Photographs

And now for today after I made up a batch of cards for a gift I did some photoshopping. There is a beautiful florist in Barrhead, my home town who kindly let me photograph their flowers, they also did my wedding boquet and they are called Almond Blossoms. Well I nipped in a couple of weeks ago and got some amazing photos and have only got around to sorting them out this weekend, here are a few.

I already use my photographs for cards and commisioned canvas art pieces but I have noticed quite a few people selling their photographs on esty too, so I'm going to do a bit of research and see if my photos would sell.

1 comment:

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Absolutely beautiful images of flowers! The calla lillies are perhaps the best composition I've seen so far!