Wednesday 11 November 2009

A New Home


The last couple of weeks have flown by here in LBD land. I have had my nose down and been doing lots of planning, research and making. And the result of it all is.........

I have opened my very own store on Big Cartel and now have my own website



To celebrate all my lovely blog friends can get a 20% discount by entering the code LBD001 at the check out.


I am starting to get in the festive spirit by getting the glitter out for my Christmas cards and working on some stitched decorations (some snaps soon), and hunting down some new tutorials to share with you all.


What are your creative schemes and plans for the festive season?

xxx

2 comments:

Annette Tait said...

Congratulations Laura!
hope it all goes well for you - love the heart brooch you have for sale!

great pictures as well!
kind regards,
Annette

Unknown said...

always moving forward... i love it!

I am getting ready for my 2nd Annual Christmas Party.

It's hosted by Sylvia C. Jewelry, and it's a great opportunity for friends to see what I've been up to, and to get a Christmas gift or two!

hope all is well!
Sylvia