Thursday 15 October 2009

Inspiration


washing line #2

I believe in signs and I have been sent quite a few in the last couple of days. In my last post I talked about digging out lots of my collage work and remembering about it. Well last night I was delighted to find that I sold 3 more ACEO's from my papierdelights shop. I am always filled with joy when people select my work to adorn their wrists or their walls, and this particular sale has got my mixed media juices flowing again! So tomorrow I am going to have a collaging day, glue and ribbon at the ready........


washing line #3

3 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

love to have a washing line like that !

Susan - said...

Glad I found your blog. I love the way your art looks on the wash line - fresh and fun!
Best,
Susan

Unknown said...

Sales really do have a way of inspiring us, huh!?!

Your mixed media items are totally fab!

best,

Sylvia