Thursday 16 July 2009

A little Thank You


"Cupcake Embroidery Decor" by Kattydiddy

This post is a dedication to all my loyal followers, visitors and folks who have been featuring me and my jewellery over the last week. Firstly I would like to thank Laura Bray of the http://Kattydid.com creative emporium. Laura featured "My Etsy Experiment" part 1 in her monthly Ezine.
Laura Cameron a Uk based artist and designer awarded me a "One Lovely Blog" Award. Thank you!
And Tracey of Tracey Loves Pattern did a post on my new range.

"Home Sweet Home" by Tracey from http://strawberrymagpie.etsy.com

"China England 10" by Lousise Broomhead - etsy shop

Louise Broomhead posted one of my necklace that she bought and wore to a friend's wedding. (I bought this beautiful card from Louise last month and have it on my mantle peice awaiting a frame!
Thank you to everyone who has become a follower recently and to all my faithful readers. Visiting you all is always so inspiring and helps keep me connected to other creative people all over the world!
xxx



4 comments:

Laura Bray said...

Thank YOU for being so giving and sharing your experiment! I hope it continues to go well for you.

l said...

Thank you for mentioning me Laura. I love your jewellery :D

Your new range of jewellery is stunning!!
Hope you sell lots of it :D

Louise
x

Tracey said...

Thank you for the link, I really do love your jewellery and am hoping to make a purchase soon. xx

Candace said...

Congrats for the recognition as it is well worth it. Love that first photo especially!
Take care.
Candace in Athens.