Monday 6 July 2009

Let me tell you a story.....

Only 1 day to go untill my new range "Let me tell you a story" is available from the shop! I have been combining gold and aged brass frames with crystal, jet and mother of pearl stones. And I am so excitied about sharing them with you. It feels like this range has been such a long time coming together.


I have had so much fun working on these new designs and it has inspired me to add some new creations to Papier Delights too. (I'll be listing these over the next few days.) I'll away for just now and get everything ready. But I'll hopefully see you tomorrow.

6 comments:

Tricia Rush Richner said...

After reading your entry on Etsy and visiting your blog, I have decided to follow you! Please visit me at http://ivegotmyhandsfull.blogspot.com for my blog or http://tricia16.etsy.com for my etsy store. Best of luck to you.

Annette Tait said...

the pendants look good Laura, and who could resist displaying a 'fickle heart'??

best of luck to you in your launch!

Megan Coyle said...

ohhh, I really like the ancient feel of these. you just keep coming up with such interesting projects.

l said...

Hi Laura, Your new necklaces are stunning :D. I love the style of the vintage type brass with the bright blues, pinks and purples. One of these is definitely on my most wanted list :)

Louise
xx

Tricia said...

Your pup looks like a doll...so cute! I love your new necklaces. They're gorgeous. Thanks for the story etc...it will help me, I'm new to Etsy/working on my shop right now.
Trish

Cooper B said...

Good reeading your post