Thursday 11 June 2009

What do you get?

What do you get when you mix your two loves?

"Something old, something new 020" available here www.laurabailliedesigns.co.uk

and

"Delicate Musings" available here www.laurabailliedesigns2.etsy.com

Well I am working on something new, a little something special and I'll keep you posted with sneaky updates.

I have a busy day planned, I aim to:

make up and list 2 new designs in the shop,

visit all your blogs - neglect again,

try to work my head round html code for a newsletter and new blog layout,

give LBD2 some love.

On the experiment front, things are still going well. Using Google Analytics I have worked out the times when my shop gets most of it visits, so I am trying to list then. I am also finding more people heading back to the shop regularly and I think this is because I am listing new items everyday. I am still getting a sale a day and want to keep the momentum going. I read an old Storque article yeasterday "make everyday a holiday" and I am going to try and impliment this this week.

I have found that now in week 2 my shops hearts are increasing by 1 or 2 everyday as well. Again I think this is because I am listing more often and reaching more potential customers. It is all a learning curve, but I'm having so much fun doing it, and I have realised the most important change I have made is taking my Etsy shop more seriously and believing that I too can be a successful seller. Believeing in my self!

xoxox

P.S. head over and visit a new friend I have made from Twitter no less! www.daisylovesblog.blogspot.com is the home of beautiful photographs, interesting finds and great interviews.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You do have EXCELLENT taste in blogs, I must say.

Happy Friday!

Sylvia

Tegan Henry said...

so pretty! just found your blog via etsy forums. thanks for the 2-shop inspiration!