Saturday 27 June 2009

Roll up, roll up, read all about it......


Just a quick post to let you know things are moving fast and furiously here in Laura Baillie Designs land. And I have now got my head around Email Marketing campaigns, well kind of! To celebrate I would like to invite you to join my mailing list. I plan to make my newsletters full of secret tales, sales and interesting things. I will send them out once every 1 or 2 months or when I am launching something new and exciting. No spam I promise.
So sign up using the box over there on the top right of this page, just under my profile.

I'll be back later on to publish some of my ongoing 'Etsy Experiment' findings, but first I'm heading out for a walk with Pablo.

xoxox

4 comments:

Laura Bray said...

I signed-up. But where's the tea party?

Maria said...

No Party? :o(

Lorna Smith said...

awww you posted Miss G's picture. Glad you liked it. I'm off to sign up for the newsletter and I'll drop by next week to see the party!
L x

Anonymous said...

Aw, is that Pablo in the pic? He's adorable!