Wednesday 3 December 2008

Checking In


Things to do by Friday


Make new earrings from these tasty amozonite roses.

Eagerly await the arrival of a little gift to my self from this talented duo.

Design and make own Christmas cards, flaw in the plan when making and selling cards.

Tidy desk, on going project.

Get super orginized for another girls afternoon I'm going to on Saturday with my jewellery.

Take some time out to watch "Little Dorrit" (I'm gripped!)

Get ready for my festive blog giveaway mmmmmmm

Find a new hat, yes I'm still trying to find my beloved.


So, I have 3 days, what are you hoping to get done by Friday?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there!

It seems like my to-do lists are always this long too.
A lot of my tasks (like cleaning up MY desk), are also ongoing projects!

I hope you have a lovely week!

truly,

Sylvia C.

Laura Bray said...

I'm with you on the holiday cards! I just don't feel like doing my own. I'm all "carded" out!

Sandra Monat said...

Hi Laura,
how far have you done with your list? :)
Our list for this week was long too, better say too long....
Friederike! and Sandra

ei! kumpel said...

My list for this week was really long... but I'm quite happy that I have achieved almost everything!

My major goal is to have everything ready for the fair, by 5pm Friday... I reckon I will!

*margarida

Megan Coyle said...

on my to-do list:

-to finally work on some art.

Sounds like you're going to busy--good luck with everything!

Cathy said...

I am hoping to have caught up with all the things I didn't do for the past two weeks when everything went manic. At the very least I want to get my Christmas cards written out and my Christmas letters to faraway friends written. Pablo looks lovely btw.

Julia said...

I love your list! Love it! I want to get a few journals sewn together and off in the mail. Then take at least three LONG walks. Bake brownies and relax!

littlebird said...

ooo yes i'm loving "little dorrit " too ; 0