Monday 19 May 2008

Day 10 - I have set the date for a shop update


It's true, it is, the date has been set for the Yibble Liberation!
This Friday at 12.30pm Grenich Mean Time
14 Yibbles will be set free, off find new homes in foreign lands. They vary in size from 7cm (70mm) to 11cm (110mm), will have their very own valid passports and birth certificates and be ready to hit the high seas!
I have been really busy lately and things keep getting added to my lists, but nothing much is getting crossed off :( So over the next couple of days I am going to work really hard and get on top of things. Usually I get loads done at the weekend, but this one was spent reading and chilling out which I needed and really enjoyed. I am so enjoying my little donners with Pablo through out the day, there are so many little bits of my street which bring us so much pleasure, my favourite being a beautiful cherry blossom tree. (Pablo's is a tree stump surrounded by long grass and dandilions, which he seems to hide in!) So although my little routines have all changed, I love the fact that I am out in the fresh air, admiring nature.
Things to do this afternoon
1. finish 2 yibbles
2. check out all you blog folks pages
3. package up some goodies heading of to far off places
4. make up batch of cards for Mum
5. make up bracelet for fashion design and lifestyle debutant ball (I mentioned a little while ago that I joined this cool etsy street team and we are having a virtual Debutante Ball on the 1st of June, and the colour theme is turquoise and red, so I better get making and I will keep you posted on the teams etsy shop.)
Happy Monday to you all :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how very exciting! I'm very much looking forward to meeting all of your creations!

Anonymous said...

Laura!! I am super excited and can't wait to see all of your finished products! I like that green one in the middle! Goodness! What a cutie! :)

Danielle said...

Wow you have been busy! Can't wait to check out your store update.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your update tomorrow! ;) I will be driving to Portland tomorrow at that time, but if that little green yibble is still not bought, I will definitely get it!!