Saturday 19 April 2008

A stitch in time

I've had a very exciting day organising and packaging up a special delivery which could possibly hold some great new oppertunities, but mums the word for just now. So when I finished my work work I decided I would hide away in the studio and ignore the housey things needing doing and give this a go.I found this tutorial for Glove Animals on Martha's website and it was so easy to follow. II used an old pair of gloves, one of them was missing a middle finger tip and for the stuffing I used an old cushion filling which I have also been using for the Yibbles. The tutorial came from Miyako Kanamori can be found in her book, "Sock and Glove,"

What should I name him, any ideas?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOUR SOCK CRITTER!

Thanks... now I HAVE to make one, too.
;)
best wishes,

Sylvia C.

PS- thanks for the totally lovely comment. You rock.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a wonderful little creation! I think he looks like a Fred or an Albert :)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable pup! You should name him WOOF. Haha! :)

So cute!