I have decided that since I have made nothing over the last week that I am going to publish my first blog list and see if that gets me in the mood for some making. As you seasoned visitors here will know by now I love a list and it seems to be a great way for me to stay orginised, motivated and focused. So here goes:
1. Tidy desk, (an absolute must, and need space for all these creations to take place!) DONE
2. Do at least one image in Photoshop with Yibbles KIND OF
3. Find a new blog of interest/ inspiration DONE
4. Find a new artist of interest/ inspiration DONE
5. Make a card to list on Etsy DONE
6. Pick a word to journal about this week DONE
7. List a new item on in the shop DONE
8. Decide on idea for a new competition and prizes KIND OF
9. Hunt down a new crafty tutorial to make this week and share with you all DONE
10. Add some new jewellery photos to Flickr and add tags to some old ones DONE
Do you write lists? What do you write them on? What kinds of things do you have on your lists?
Wish me luck, I'm going to have a busy night!