Friday 7 March 2008

Go see Blaze

You have to head over and visit Blaze, she has a wonderful blog with sneeky peeks at her illustrations and inspirations and today she has just listed Penny Playlists in her etsy shop. What a cool idea! You can go along and buy one from her shop on the condition you bring someone new to her blog, so head along and introduce yourself!


I have had a lovely day today, making earrings and cards, seeing family and had a hair cut. I got these tiny hearts just before Christmas and have been mulling over what to do with them and have decided on a 'string of dangley hearts'! The hearts are semi precious howlite stones and look so delicate, I love them. So I'm just off to list them in the shop.

2 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

Those are adorable earrings! Very cute! :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear you had a lovely day!

best,

Sylvia C.
PS- Love the blue hearts...