3. Fold where shown with ----- lines.
4. Cut out template.
5. Cut 3 slits as shown with white lines.
6. Stick your 2 pieces of handle material to your 2 pieces of card using cellotape. I went for 2 rectangles of 2cm by 4cm.
7. Turn over your 2 pieces of card and stick 2 pieces of double sided tape to each.
8. Peel off tape and stick rectangles with handles to inside of front and back panels.
9. Put 1 piece of double sided tape on printed side of tab.
10. Fold tab around to meet opposite side.
11. Fold in bottom panels.12. Stick 2 pieces of double sided tape to outside bottom panel.
13.Peel off tape and press panel down firmly.
14. Your finished handmade gift bag!
Give it a go and let me know how you get on and maybe even post photos of your onw handmade gift bags on your blog.