Wednesday 26 December 2007

New Etsy Shop


Hi, hope you all had a fab Christmas!


I'm back to work and really excited about the new creations I have in store for the new year. I set up another etsy shop , laurabailliedesigns2, last week for my art work, photos and boxed prints and started listing today. I am going to be patient this time an list a few items each day, rather than all at one which is what I did when I opened my first shop!
I have new jewellery designs coming into my first shop too, I gotSo tonight I am making up the listings and keeping them inactive so I can list one at a time with out having to sit and create the whole thing. Got a busy week ahead with family gatherings and meeting up with friends so I'm making the most of a quiet day in.

4 comments:

emilia in Taiwan said...

I just visited your etsy and your works are truely amazing and fantastic! congrats to your new shop!

Happy new year too!

Tricia said...

Wow! Aren't you a busy and talented girl!
Happy New Year!

Kristi said...

Saw you blog in and etsy forum and wanted to stop by to say hi!

Dharma Designs said...

I'm off now to check out the new shop...