Monday 5 December 2011

Christmas Garland tutorials

gar·land

 
noun
1.
a wreath or festoon of flowers, leaves, or other material,worn for ornament or as an honor or hung on something as adecoration: A garland of laurel was placed on the winner'shead.




This is just tiny teeny selection of the many garland tutorials I have found lately. 
You can have a look at rest here, in my crafty tutorials pinterest board. 

What I love most about paper garlands is that you don't need lots of materials and gadgets. Simply find paper, scissors, cello tape and some sort of stringing material..... and some inspiration!
Some of my favourite garland designs are so simple and made using book pages or brown paper.

Are you making a garland this year? I would love to hear about your garland ideas and creations!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful garlands!! I would love to decorate the house with these! :) I love how Laura Ormandin does garlands. She sews paper together! How cool, huh? http://wrenhandmade.typepad.com/wren_handmade/2011/08/a-stripey-1st-birthday.html