Friday 16 July 2010

Free earrings and card with every purchase this weekend!



Are you pushed for time, but need to find a gift for a friend?
Do you hate trailing round lots of shops for presents, cards and then wrapping?
Would you rather be sat at home watching old films this weekend?

Well help is at hand!

This weekend I'm offering a special deal. A beautiful pair of gunmetal or golden earrings and a one of my new handmade butterfly cards FREE with every purchase.

No fighting the holiday crowds in the rain, just one shop and you can do it all from your sofa!
Head to my website Laura Baillie Designs or my Etsy shop and get everything in one stop.

The earrings you can chose from are either gunmetal, white pearl and silver leaf or gold, white pearl and gold leaf charms. The card on offer is simple and sweet, with three hand stamped paper butterflies on the front.

So if you would like a couple of extra hours in bed, watch the afternoon film on TV or take the kids to the park then get your gift shopping done here on my webite or my Etsy shop before Sunday evening.

No comments: