Tuesday, 29 December 2009

Resolutions and plans



I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and are looking forward to the beginning of a new year, new beginnings.

I am so sorry that I didn't get a chance to share all the tutorials with you that I had planned, but time just seemed to slip through my fingers and little chores kept getting added to my list of things to do. I have finally taken a few days just to be, to relax and start to focus on my hope and dreams for 2010, and feel like I need a couple more days in hibernation to help them become clear.

The weather here has been snowey, cold and fresh, which I love. I sit here surrounded by twinkling stars, fairy lights and scented candles, with fluffy boots and thich PJ bottoms on. This is definately my season.

I would like to use this time to say thank you to all my old and new blog friends. Over the past 2 years I have been so inspired by you all. You bring me new artists to enjoy, bands to listen to, crafters to admire and knowledge to grow with, and I want to say thank you. And hope we can continue to grow together in 2010.

xox Laura xox

2 comments:

Annette F. Tait said...

Happy New Year Laura! hope 2010 brings you health, happiness and prosperity and that your dreams come true,
best wishes, Annette

Megan Coyle said...

What lovely words--I hope you have a very Happy New Year! Here's to another productive and art-filled year!