Monday 18 May 2009

Artists Way - week 6


I have reached the half way point in the course "The Artist's Way" and it is such an interesting journey. I have definately reached a turning point in my life these last few months, knowing things have to change but just not sure how. I am still a little vauge on what I need to do but ideas of directions and things to try are coming to me. This weeks chapter is "Recovering A Sense of Abundance".


"Most of us harbour a secret belief that work has to be work and not play, and that anything we really want to do-like write, act, dance- must be considered frivolous and placed a distant second. This is not true." Julia Cameron, "The Artist's Way" p.106


If you could "play" for your day job, what would you do/ be?


Check out the new link to "Healthy Touch". This is the website of a woman who I have been going to see for the last few years, very interesting stuff!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really want to get my AW book out again. It's one of those books that does me so good just to have by my bedside.

I am so happy and so blessed in my life because I truly do feel like I am doing exactly what I want to be doing.

I wish you all the best as you continue on your journey, and find your way...
You are so talented. I am sure you will discover your "it."

Sylvia C.