Life is doing what it does in my house and blowing fast and furious one day and calm and still another. And I am just trying to stay warm with my feet on the gound. So I'm going to take a leaf out of my good friend Blaze's book and fill you in briefly on what I have been up to.
- Taking some time away from the internet to make and read and gaining back at least 2 hours a day.
- Started journaling again, I feel at home now in my moleskin.
- Going for lunch time walks with Pablo in the first glimmers of sun shine.
- Making new mixed media pieces with french papers from Lorna's kind Mum.
- Wearing my toastie and soft leg warmers lovingly knitted by Lorna.
- Having tea with wonderful friends (home made burgers mmmmm).
- Making new wholesale contacts and getting new jewellery designs made up.
- Started growing my own tomatoes. I am so excited about this, at the moment I grow herbs but this is a whole new league.
- Making wedding cards for a friend.
- Making draw string bags for my aunt's nursery.
- Book keeping
I've decided to stay away from the internet untill Monday next week and get some of the big things off my things to do list so I'll be back to normal blogging then. I hope you are all well and busy and make time to have tea with a friend too x