Tuesday 15 April 2008

My Life changed last Thursday

This little creature has changed our lives in ways I never imagined. He is such a delight and has really settled in as part of our little family. He is such good fun and I think he feels right at home with us and he is even answering to his name! But oh how exhausting these last few days have been and I am only now getting a chance to read through the 97 emails I have accumulated in the last 5 days! I have had another card commission to finish but just haven't been able to get to it between playing ball and making sure Pablo isn't eating anything he shouldn't be, my creative pursuits have taken second place!

I think tomorrow I will be able to share the chores with my bo and get some making done. I have some birthday cards, a wedding card and some greetings cards for my etsy shop I want to make tommorow too. Our new routine of getting up at 6 am will start to pay off very soon!


I also want to share with you a new etsy team I have joined, Fashion, Design and Lifestyle, started by missbubbles. The teams mission statement is - "Our goal is to unite similar minded enthusiastic artistic people, who are passionate about style, fashion, life and good taste in every step of their daily lives. We are together in order to develop our skills, share experience and achieve highest individual potential by networking, working on various projects together. " missbubbles has started the teams blog which is definately worth a look, with a very ineteresting post about colour trends for spring/summer 2008 written by Margarida.

Well I'm off now to read all your blogs and catch up with what you have all been up to and I shall return tomorrow afreshed and hopefully with lots of papery goodies to show you!

2 comments:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

thanks for stopping by

jess said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Your jewelry is great! Cute puppy too...